Hello from Hawaii (1 Viewer)

grillman46

Sitting Out
Reaction score
renewed interest in all things poker, went looking for chiptalk but found out it is now defunk. found this forum and checking out the interesting group buys and current status of the poker chip world. also sad to find out that my chip set cannot be added onto, bcc nevada jacks. much has changed in at least a decade since i have been active, just like recently finding out my kem cards are now bowed...

renewed interest in all things poker, went looking for chiptalk but found out it is now defunk. found this forum and checking out the interesting group buys and current status of the poker chip world. also sad to find out that my chip set cannot be added onto, bcc nevada jacks. much has changed in at least a decade since i have been active, just like recently finding out my kem cards are now bowed...
Aloha and welcome, what island are you on

Hi, great place to live...

On the lighter tone:
Friend of mine went to Hawaii to have romantic wedding....
They divorced two months later...

no, just a sporadic friendly home game with friends. back when the popularity of hold em was crazy, there where plenty of cash games and tournaments around. but havent done that since i got responsibilities, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom