Hello from Hawaii

grillman46

Sitting Out
Reaction score
renewed interest in all things poker, went looking for chiptalk but found out it is now defunk. found this forum and checking out the interesting group buys and current status of the poker chip world. also sad to find out that my chip set cannot be added onto, bcc nevada jacks. much has changed in at least a decade since i have been active, just like recently finding out my kem cards are now bowed...

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aloha! I have family on Oahu, specifically Ewa Beach and Mililani.

PCFer @davin is also in Hawaii.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

davin

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
renewed interest in all things poker, went looking for chiptalk but found out it is now defunk. found this forum and checking out the interesting group buys and current status of the poker chip world. also sad to find out that my chip set cannot be added onto, bcc nevada jacks. much has changed in at least a decade since i have been active, just like recently finding out my kem cards are now bowed...
Aloha and welcome, what island are you on

surfik

Flush
Reaction score
Hi, great place to live...

On the lighter tone:
Friend of mine went to Hawaii to have romantic wedding....
They divorced two months later...

grillman46

Sitting Out
Reaction score
no, just a sporadic friendly home game with friends. back when the popularity of hold em was crazy, there where plenty of cash games and tournaments around. but havent done that since i got responsibilities, lol.

Top Bottom