Hello from Hawaii (1 Viewer)

Welcome! I have a few good chipper friends in Hawaii. Hope you enjoy the forum and find some new chippies to love!

Welcome!

@davini, another member from the islands!

Welcome, so what chips do you currently use.
I hate to admit it, but I'm a complete newbie when I comes to the chip game. Still use a generic 500 piece set, I think I paid $40 for. Which is the main reason I registered. I'd watched a couple youtube vids from Hobbyphilic and it peaked my interest.

Lol, your first post and it has to be moderated! Your going to fit in well!
Lol yea, my bad. I'll be posting in the Wanted section from now on. But I will mention I'm originally from NY. Moved to Hawaii back in 2015.

Aloha, Sereph
What island are you located on? Welcome to PCF. What was posted that got moderated already lol.

Welcome!

@davini, another member from the islands!
Who is davini lol

Nvm I see you are on Oahu, nice!!!
I have family and friends on that island and travel for work frequently, but not anymore since the travel quarantine

Nvm I see you are on Oahu, nice!!!
I have family and friends on that island and travel for work frequently, but not anymore since the travel quarantine
Yea, it's tough given the lockdown and restrictions here. I really feel for all the businesses, having to be shutdown (sadly, some for good). I'm very grateful to still have a job right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom