Hello from Hamburg [EU] (1 Viewer)

PrOnAddict

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry I am quite late on my check in. I have been enjoying my “lurking only” stay here a lot.

Love all the great info’s, prOn and fun that is being shared. Got me back into purchasing “poker stuff” mainly samples and some random barrels.

Thanks for helping & advising me along the way via PM’s (despite my username & 0 posts :tup: ): 1A25R, Bobb59, DerberAlter, Geremie, hippieartworks, Marius L, mrplacey, SergeantGetraer, shaboo, Thomacetti. Sorry if I forgot to mention others.

As classified/feedback is restricted, I felt bad for not being able to give Bobb59, Geremie, hippieartworks and SergeantGetraer a positive feedback for the purchases I made from them. They all were a pleasure to deal with and I want to thank them for the smooth transactions.

There are great site vendors here too and I bought samples over the past months from ABC (via BRP), Apache, Bosco’s, Classic Poker Chips, Holdem Poker Chips, Pokershop.at, The Chip Exchange & The Chip Room. They all delivered safe and quickly to Germany. (Bosco's still in production.) Thanks y'all!

My first (and still only) Set I purchased 7ish years ago when I lived in Switzerland:

1.jpg

Didn’t know any better on the breakdown back then, still worked out fine for our needs. We mainly used to play single table CHF 0.25/0.50 (on 100x denoms), sometimes 0.50/1 and SitnGo’s. Considering to over-label some of them.

2.JPG

My ongoing project is setting up a basement room to get my Chips back play. Update to follow.

I would also like to add a small (500) Tourney Set of 43mm Chips at quite a low Budget of around $1/Chip. Open to PolyInno’s, Ceramics & CC’s.

3.jpg

Would like to hear your suggestions and preferences.

Thanks!

Stephan

Hello and welcome! Beautiful collection of CDI2005's! I'm a CDI98 fanatic, myself.

My advice: keep this set as a tournament set with all your $25-$1000 and don't overlabel any of them. Expand the $1s and $5s for your cash and get some dedicated chip to use as 25c.

Welcome! Very nice set love the plaques! Check out the royals 43mm from Apache you may find they'll fit your needs and are pretty popular amongst the masses!

Thanks for the welcome.
My advice: keep this set as a tournament set with all your $25-$1000 and don't overlabel any of them. Expand the $1s and $5s for your cash and get some dedicated chip to use as 25c.
Very nice advice! Thanks, I think I will go that direction. I was close to get more $1's in this buyer friendly CDI 05 environment. Open for suggestions to 25c candidates that go well with the $1,s and $5's. Or I just relabel the white 0,50c to keep it all on one mold.

Check out the royals 43mm from Apache
Thanks Miss Brie, yes I like the samples of the Royals a lot. It will be a close race between them and the 43mm Hybrids should @Geremie organize another addon to the MT/US/OS. Also interested in second hand offers, if anyone is willing to let go their sets at some point :whistle: :whistling: @shaboo @1A25R.

Thanks Miss Brie, yes I like the samples of the Royals a lot. It will be a close race between them and the 43mm Hybrids should @Geremie organize another addon to the MT/US/OS. Also interested in second hand offers, if anyone is willing to let go their sets at some point :whistle: :whistling: @shaboo @1A25R.
Royals sometimes come and go through the classifieds, as do some other 43mm sets, stay on the look out! Black Friday sales are almost here!

Thanks @Kid_Eastwood :)

5.jpg

Most of you won't have seen this in a while...

To me this (& the ads until this Monday) were a familiar part of PCF for 4 months. Don't think I will miss this banner too much.

As for the ads, I can confirm I do not miss them a bit! I wonder if PCF in generell runs a bit faster too or am I just imagining that? (Not trying to conspire into upgrading...;))

I will try my best to keep up posting and helping out where I can, just don't expect me to fill the 100 this year. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom