Hello from Greece (1 Viewer)

Welcome aboard. This site will really open your eyes to what’s available. Lots of options for all budgets. Members here are very helpful and remember samples samples samples before you commits to buying a bunch of chips you might not like.

Welcome...
Lots to learn at the beginning. Set a budget, get lots of samples that fit and don't fit your budget. Then throw out the old budget and multiply that by at least 3-5x. Get your 1st decent set. Eventually after a week, if you are lucky, maybe a month or so you will no longer be satisfied and you are going to need something more/better. Rinse repeat....lol

Have fun

Hello and welcome! Take your time and most importantly...have fun!!!

Haha thanks a lot!
I gathered so much from lurking the past 2 days.
Unfortunately from what I understand there are no good samples in EU and every decent set shall be imported from the US. So sadly my budget gets trimmed a lot.
I was thinking for something in the range of 100-150€, and CC seemed the best fit.
My group is kinda stingey with the money, so our game sees around 200€ banks and 300-400€ in New Years Eve. Don't know if the set should be more than the bank or find another group to play with :D

Καλώς τον! :)
Read and see and ask a lot before you spend!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Given the name I think you ought to lay your eyes upon the Poseidon chip set...
Check out lots of samples and most of all, have fun!

Welcome to the forum!

There's a lot of information on this site. Take your time and don't be afraid to ask alot of questions. There's always someone willing to help.

Well sadly, history is a past.
Nowadays only the beauty of the city remains, people are shit. We are lazy, uneducated and stupid, but I believe this is the norm around the world since the internet happened :D

Don't listen to Coyote, Athens is only the Parthenon. Everything else is random trash thrown around
But do visit Greece guys, Athens, Thessaloniki, Crete and Mykonos are nice. But as we say in the North, "Like Chalkidiki nowhere"

Don't listen to Coyote, Athens is only the Parthenon. Everything else is random trash thrown around
But do visit Greece guys, Athens, Thessaloniki, Crete and Mykonos are nice. But as we say in the North, "Like Chalkidiki nowhere"
Two Thessalonicans (very good people) meet in Heaven, after dying.
"Brother, is it good around here?
-Good, but not like Chalkidiki"

Other nice joke about the southern Cycladic island of Mykonos, also a lively gay scene:
"Why don't girls in Mykonos wear mini skirts?
-So that they can hide their balls"

Well sadly, history is a past.

1500x500.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom