Hello from Germany (1 Viewer)

mpLy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all,

Great journey so far... A few months ago I decided to upgrade my simple dice chips set. So I researched online for a new set of poker chips for the next tournament with my friends. I found out that Paulson chips are no longer sold to consumers. So I ordered Majestic China Clays in Austria. Of course I spent time cleaning and oiling them - everyone should do that, big difference. In summary, it was a great tournament and a big improvement over my old chips.

C08618FD-DBF0-449A-AF44-5F232AABD9C4.jpeg

But somehow I wanted more, maybe some of you know what I'm talking about ;)

So researched further and luckily ended up here in this forum. In particular I was impressed by the classifieds section. Nice so many beautiful chips for sale! Well, unfortunately I didn't have and still don't have the rights to post in this section (I know I'm working on it) and just asked the members via PM. And what can I say, I met a lot of great people ( @Don Clay , @heiterbiswolkig, @OfficerLovejoy, @Ainton, @TheChipRoom) who offered their help or helped me to put together my first Paulson tournament set (T20k 6-8 handed) and more. Crazy build up but what the heck I like them all and its a good inspiration for future projects. If one of you in Germany or EU has a single pharaoh 1k left, I would appreciate a PM :)
D05419B5-439C-4B92-9BBB-C32A581DCE18.jpeg

Based on all the ideas here, I've built myself a custom Nanuk Poker case and I'm already excited about the next Black Friday sale...

Damn, I think the journey has just begun...

Best regards from Germany

Welcome! Nice set you already built!

I only joined few months ago, currently waiting for my first ever paulson sample to feel!!!

PCF is truly a great community!

Welcome! Nice set you already built!

I only joined few months ago, currently waiting for my first ever paulson sample to feel!!!

PCF is truly a great community!
Be careful, because the Paulson feeling can lead to a, I want more of that feeling ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom