Hello from Germany... (1 Viewer)

Letis

Sitting Out
Reaction score
and greetings from the heart of Bavaria! I came across this forum because of John Hobby's video channel (great guy!) and poker chips are one of my newer passions (besides being a musician). I look forward to many interesting informations, discussions and suggestions (my wallet probably less :)

Welcome!

When it comes to suggestions, you probably want to talk about your group and interests:
  • Amount of players?
  • Tournament or cash game?
  • Any chips interest you? Samples obtained?

• Amount of players?
  • Tournament or cash game?
  • Any chips interest you? Samples obtained?

• Cash and Tournament
  • i am still a Rookie looking around here (and already have seen many nice ones :) So far i only have stacks of Majestics, Asconas and Juegos which we all use for playing. i fell in love with those Dia de los Muertos but still haven't figured out where to get them shipped to here (germany is not listed at BR Pro poker shop). Samples are always nice but when it comes to shipping costs to europe they are not cheap.
And wow, thanks to all for giving me such a nice welcome :)

Last edited:
Br pro is a site vendor, you can ask there. I had Austria as a shipping option, but for like 81 dollars. Yikes

• Cash
  • i am still a Rookie looking around here (and already have seen many nice ones :) So far i only have stacks of Majestics, Asconas and Juegos which we all use for playing. i fell in love with those Dia de los Muertos but still haven't figured out where to get them shipped to here (germany is not listed at BR Pro poker shop). Samples are always nice but when it comes to shipping costs to europe they are not cheap.
And wow, thanks to all for giving me such a nice welcome :)

I guess one more question and hopefully some of the experts can give you direction on a breakdown....

Starting blinds?

Okay, since this is still a live thread and I'm still short my quota of ten posts before I can officially bid on some sweet chips...
...Let me correct myself, it is Jon Hobby and not "John" as I stated once. And clearly his newer videos promote PCF, I guess I never got past the first couple of seasons. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom