Hello from Germany, Duesseldorf (1 Viewer)

Grimson

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello from Düsseldorf, Germany.

I am a lurker for quite some time, searching for my first decent set of chips. Hope to get some insights and the option to try some different kind of chips before ordering.

Playing live poker from time to time, but not very frequently. However, I am open to some friendly home games in my area.

Cheers

Hello from Düsseldorf, Germany.

I am a lurker for quite some time, searching for my first decent set of chips. Hope to get some insights and the option to try some different kind of chips before ordering.

Playing live poker from time to time, but not very frequently. However, I am open to some friendly home games in my area.

Cheers
Hi, Grüße aus Köln.
We have a pretty active group of polerchip enthusiasts in Köln/ Düsseldorf.
Shoot me a PM if you like to join. Its all about the chiptalk thats why we play low limits.

Here is a thread with some pictures of the home games.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/home-games-germany-cologne-and-close-by.97136/

That sounds great. I have checked to thread you postet and I would like to join. Just need to figure out how to write PMs.

That would be a great opportunity to learn some about poker chips. Hope you guys can help me a little to decide. However, I have learned that it can get very expensive very quickly ;)

That sounds great. I have checked to thread you postet and I would like to join. Just need to figure out how to write PMs.

That would be a great opportunity to learn some about poker chips. Hope you guys can help me a little to decide. However, I have learned that it can get very expensive very quickly ;)
I think you need at least 5 posts before useing PM.

Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum! Looking forward to see what you guys are up to.
There are some decent threads I already found where I can read about chip denominations, chip design and the more expensive thing like Paulson.

Awesome forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom