Hello from DC! (1 Viewer)

wattly

Reaction score
Hey Everbody, new player here that recently joined some friends who run casual cash games on the weekends. Finally had my first good night and ended up looking into getting some better chips after learning how to shuffle lol. Ended up on PCF looking for some tiki kings and a fellow by the name of @shorticus here seems to have a solid monopoly on the demand! Lol. So I'll be waiting till he gets his fair fix before asking for some chips of my own, but if you read this @shorticus or to any other fellow tiki king chip holders who would like to make a new player's next game night, I'd love to get a tiki kings cash set together!

Awesome community here and I'm looking forward to reading everyone's stories.

Hello and welcome!

You can purchase Tiki Kings ceramics directly from BR Pro, a vendor sponsor here.
Just building up the guts to buy a new set. The games I currently play are $25 buy-ins so we're still getting started, but id rather get some quality chips up front than buy multiple sets, even though i'll probably buy multiple anyways lol.

Just building up the guts to buy a new set. The games I currently play are $25 buy-ins so we're still getting started, but id rather get some quality chips up front than buy multiple sets, even though i'll probably buy multiple anyways lol.

Centreville VA here. Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom