Hello from Chipmunk (1 Viewer)

Chipmunk

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I took a circuitous route to get here. I first began buying poker chip for use with 18XX games. My first set is a set of the Mint chips which I found I didn’t love. I then started watching Hobbyphilic’s videos and got a set of Tiki Kings with a custom $20 chip which worked well with 18XX. Then I found myself interested in the chips themselves and acquired 600 Jack Cincinnati chips. I love the Jack chips. Now I find myself reading Harrington on Cash games and looking forward to the Black Friday sale of The Chip Room. I am looking forward to meeting you all and playing in Meetups!

1636547510550.jpeg

By Dumb luck, beinng from Jersey is a pretty dang awesome thing! Lots of amazing chippers with Tons of awesome sets in that area. Definitely reach out to some members in your area and get into some of those games, not only do they have amazing chips, but also experienced hosts! Lots of help in the forum of taking the home/family game to the next level! Sucks for some who join in areas that don't have any or minimum chippers around, kind of have to read the forum and figure it out on their own.

Careful though, most of the locals have epic customs from CPC... very easy to fall in love and lead you down another expensive path! Haha

Best of luck with the chipping journey!

Fellow Chipper Ben (from Maryland)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom