Hello from Chanman-land (1 Viewer)

Bloo_Design

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello, Ray here from Chanman Poker Tables. Thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

I've been helping Tony (@T_Chan) for almost a year now with the custom cloth/felt designs (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cloths.3661/). It's been fun to work with Tony and also our customers!

I've created some designs on the side; some are for fun, some are for experimentation. Thought I'd share a couple of "funnies" and a "classy Chanman" one here. The cards and the emoji in the "All Red" one were done from scratch.

Attachments

• All Red.png
    All Red.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Noobie Poker v1.1.png
    Noobie Poker v1.1.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Chanman Classy v3.png
    Chanman Classy v3.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 166
Hello, Ray here from Chanman Poker Tables. Thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

I've been helping Tony (@T_Chan) for almost a year now with the custom cloth/felt designs (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cloths.3661/). It's been fun to work with Tony and also our customers!

I've created some designs on the side; some are for fun, some are for experimentation. Thought I'd share a couple of "funnies" and a "classy Chanman" one here. The cards and the emoji in the "All Red" one were done from scratch.
Who are you? How did you get in here? Where are you going with those?

Today was a fun day actually. Had @T_Chan , @GirlFriday_Chanman , @Bloo_Design and myself all here going over things. Tony bought us lunch (except GirlFriday, who failed by bringing in her own lunch)

By the way, T_Chan is going to be away from the shop for a few days. I'll probably end up maiming myself on some tools while he's away, so it's been great knowing you all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom