Hello from Brussels ! (1 Viewer)

Fran

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

Today I’m officially becoming a new PCF member

So let me introduce myself. I live in Brussels (Belgium) and have been collecting chips, cards, plaques… for a couple of years now.

Mostly interested in Clay (Paulson, BCC…) but recently also in doing some Sunfly custom sets Polyclay and Polyinno and MSK plaques

I’ve just recently restarted playing poker in home games NL10-20 and considering tournament for my next sessions.
I fact, I have been reading your PCF posts on a daily basis for 18 months now

I’m an already an active member of the french forum Club Poker and discovered PCF that way because most of CP members are also PCF members here
it would be to long to tag all of them (hi guys !!!) but I will at least mention 3 of them that helped me the most in my journey, Thanks again to :
@Kid_Eastwood
@Bobb59
@cyril

During this period I had also the opportunity to be in contact with other PCF members such as @Johnny5 (to design Le Boudoir plaque), @LeGold for custom dices (Jack, Le boudoir, Bourbon street and my own design) Or @Gear for HSI quarters and nickels. (Thanks guys !)

Thanks for reading my introduction and looking forward to share with the PCF community !

Welcome!
I double and use the French forum a bit too but since I don’t speak French, I’m only getting involved in the sales threads over there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom