Hello from Berlin Germany (1 Viewer)

K4fk4

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new here. Been playing for a long time but infrequently in recent years. I feel the appetite growing though, so looking to enhance the experience and push for more frequent/regular games with friends.

I've been reading up here on entry/mid level quality chips mainly and decided to join the forum.

Thanks for having me :)

Glad you found your way here.
Some really strong Germany members that I am sure will introduce themselves.
All just to my knowlegde since I don't know all german members that well:

Biggest/most amazing collection:
@anstossfreak

Strongest german Hold Em/Omaha player on here as far as I am aware. Great hand discussions.
@JackDeRke

Introduced me to the wonders of international chipping and had some great tips concerning shipping and customs. Also has a great monthly game I'm trying to attend more frequently.
@5aces

Sent me a chip I was looking for free of charge to try out in my set and is over all a great dude.
@PrOnAddict

Just the best chipping buddy one can hope for. Nothing beats our late night discussions about the perfect edgespotprogression or quarter pie vs 4D14. (It's quarter pie, obviously)
@Mr_Y3RAC

These are just off the top of my head. There are many great german members on here who are very helpful if you care to ask.

All just to my knowlegde since I don't know all german members that well:

@anstossfreak

Strongest german Hold Em/Omaha player on here as far as I am aware. Great hand discussions.
@JackDeRke

Introduced me to the wonders of international chipping and had some great tips concerning shipping and customs. Also has a great monthly game I'm trying to attend more frequently.
@5aces

Sent me a chip I was looking for free of charge to try out in my set and is over all a great dude.
@PrOnAddict

Just the best chipping buddy one can hope for. Nothing beats our late night discussions about the perfect edgespotprogression or quarter pie vs 4D14. (It's quarter pie, obviously)
@Mr_Y3RAC

These are just off the top of my head. There are many great german members on here who are very helpful if you care to ask.
I do feel somewhat honored by this. At the same time I really want to claim the title.

Welcome! Always glad to see another German member join the ranks (despite their proclivity for murdering chips ;))!

Be sure to use the search function and ask questions; people are generally happy to help.

Oh and Chocolate labs are the best dogs!

[...](despite their proclivity for murdering chips ;))![...]
cover6.jpg

Hello all,

I'm new here. Been playing for a long time but infrequently in recent years. I feel the appetite growing though, so looking to enhance the experience and push for more frequent/regular games with friends.

I've been reading up here on entry/mid level quality chips mainly and decided to join the forum.

Thanks for having me :)
Welcome to PCF!
Greetings from Saxony!

@anstossfreak
:love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom