Hello from Belgium! (1 Viewer)

indemans

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm from Belgium (EU) and new to this forum.

Recently, I'm looking to upgrade my poker chips (I currently play with Three Colour Crown 14g's), but was overwhelmed with all the different chips that are available.

Clay - China clay - Clay composite - ... Not sure how to make sure what would be the correct choice :)

I'm a bit afraid that purchasing from over here in Europe would make things more expensive and complicated, so if there are any helpful tips on that behalf that would be welcome!

Thanks in advance :D

Welcome to PCF

I'm a bit afraid that purchasing from over here in Europe would make things more expensive and complicated, so if there are any helpful tips on that behalf that would be welcome!
You can get a reshipper so you will save shipping cost when you combine a few smaller shipments together

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome! I have explored a bit on the forum the last few days and definitely already got a lot wiser.

The first thing that became clear, was to order samples before deciding which set to go for. So currently waiting for a Tiki Kings and Rounders sample set :D

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome! I have explored a bit on the forum the last few days and definitely already got a lot wiser.

The first thing that became clear, was to order samples before deciding which set to go for. So currently waiting for a Tiki Kings and Rounders sample set :D
waiting is the hardest part (especially as european chipper)

Got my very first sample set in the mail today, it took just over 2 weeks to get here :p

These already look and feel great!

8736963B-9363-4E05-A2A0-87BA67CEDA83.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom