hello from australia (1 Viewer)

explosivetranquility

Sitting Out
Reaction score
hello!

first time post, long time lurker.
got a bunch of samples from local sellers, and some DDLM ones coming this week.

Thought i loved clays, now i've seen lots of amazing art work done with ceremics. I'm obsessed with both.

Super keen to start collecting a few oversize samples. How do they play in games?

Love the way art, design, and colour intersects with another hobby (poker).

Dreaming of owning a cardroom... haha!

in Sydney!

Not going to lie, a little jealous all the great suppliers are so far away! Waiting on my samples to clear customs at the moment... waiting... and waiting.. and waiting!
Not going to lie, a little jealous you live in Sydney!

Not going to lie, a little jealous you live in Sydney!
You shouldn't be, they've been in lockdown for a month!

Welcome mate, good to see Aussies around. I'm up in the Hunter and we've just gone into lockdown too so no poker for now...

in Sydney!

Not going to lie, a little jealous all the great suppliers are so far away! Waiting on my samples to clear customs at the moment... waiting... and waiting.. and waiting!
Welcome.
I think you underestimate some chippers in down under! I bought from at least 3 chippers there!

Welcome.
I think you underestimate some chippers in down under! I bought from at least 3 chippers there!
that's interesting! what did you get?

Welcome. Fellow Sydney chipper. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.
thanks! will definitely have a few... seems like shipping from the US is the go most of the time huh? Would appreciate any tips or tricks for samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom