Hello from Austin (1 Viewer)

smsguy927

Pair
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Sean. I am a new member. I am a dealer/supervisor at a membership based poker club in Austin. I am a TDA member and know tournament rules really well. I am about to place an order for a custom tournament set from CPC. I posted the design in the thread of mock-ups and will make a thread about it later.

Do you work over at Shuffle512?
Glad to have an Austinite here!

Hi, new member from Austin too. I joined because am trying to complete my Terrible's chip set but need 10 posts before I can post in classified's. :)

Bobcattk and smsguy, if you’re ever looking for a game in Austin, I’m trying to put together a Wednesday night game. Have a couple regulars but we are tired for 3-4 handed games. Looking for a full ring.

It’s in South Austin, walking distance from Shuffle 512. Pretty casual, most of the time it’s $100 w/ rebuys. Pretty much whiskey drinkers playin some cards and talkin shit.

Bobcattk and smsguy, if you’re ever looking for a game in Austin, I’m trying to put together a Wednesday night game. Have a couple regulars but we are tired for 3-4 handed games. Looking for a full ring.

It’s in South Austin, walking distance from Shuffle 512. Pretty casual, most of the time it’s $100 w/ rebuys. Pretty much whiskey drinkers playin some cards and talkin shit.
Thanks! My husband is playing at Shuffle 512 right now. We are cash game players, if you get a full table cash game together he might be interested.

Bobcattk,
Maybe I know y’all. Forgot y’all’s names if I’m right.
I’m Jon. I guess more people there know me as Cody. CodyJon I guess. JonCody? Who knows.

Edit:
Is your husband Eddie?

Last edited:

That sounds fun, but I'm usually busy on Wednesday night. My club has a PLO tournament on Wednesdays and sometimes I'm the TD due to meetings.

Bobcattk,
Maybe I know y’all. Forgot y’all’s names if I’m right.
I’m Jon. I guess more people there know me as Cody. CodyJon I guess. JonCody? Who knows.

Edit:
Is your husband Eddie?
No, different couple. My name is Tiffany and my husband is Rick. Do you play at Shuffle? My husband is part of the few guys that are from Kyle.

No, different couple. My name is Tiffany and my husband is Rick. Do you play at Shuffle? My husband is part of the few guys that are from Kyle.

I used to play there 3 or so nights a week. Got a new job so free time has become nonexistent.

I know thats where you can find me on a Wednesday night. Welcome to the new members from Kyle and Austin - sounds like we might be able to fill a table will chippers from the Hill Country.

I know thats where you can find me on a Wednesday night. Welcome to the new members from Kyle and Austin - sounds like we might be able to fill a table will chippers from the Hill Country.

C-bird knows where to roost

I know I'm a little late saying hello and offering my wlecome to you but better late than never, Welcome!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom