Hello from Athens (1 Viewer)

Coyote

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
From Athens, Greece that is!
Happy to have found this community of fellow fetish-addicts and esthetes!
I have been searching the forum for a while, getting ideas for the eventually inevitable, that is a CPC custom set.
Spending big on something totally unnecessary for one's survival is a typical way of dealing with the mid-life crisis (other than divorcing, that is :) ).

I usually play home cash games among friends and co-workers, although tournaments have started becoming popular here in homes too, due to their being more economical (or at least controllable, to this end). So, I am looking for a versatile non-denomination set that would fit any level of cash game or single-table tournament.

I had never thought about an inlay, but now I realize it would be a pity not to have one, on expensive customized chips. I have a truckload of ideas about the inlay, coming either from my country's very long ancient, medieval and modern history, or from American history and culture. I may not be American, but I believe poker is more American than anything else on earth, and has shaped popular American culture.

Best regards to everybody!

Welcome. One of my all time greatest trips was to Athens and the Aegean Islands.

Many thanks guys for the warm welcome!
I appreciate your love for my city, our islands, and sikotakia (mind you, there is a version of the latter wrapped in lamb fat and stuffed with garlic- that's Level Infinite for your cholesterol)...
Meanwhile, I am expecting the CPC color chart sample.
As to the inlay, I am split between several ideas. I think I should start a topic soon. Do you have a suggestion as to which sub-forum in?

Imagine mine! I thought I was the only Greek chip aficionado!
Welcome from Athens Marousi !
Kerami, καλώς σας βρήκα! Στείλε πμ όποτε θες.
Thanks again to all guys!

γεια αδελφός (y) :thumbsup: Welcome to the forum !

GATE 7 & DELIJE forever (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom