Hello from Ambassador Games!

Bulldog

Pair
Reaction score
I attached images of the case we made back in 2007 for an online poker site. It was an aluminum case with a removable 500 chip tray, with collapsable metal handles. We also did in 300 size. It was a really cool product. But actually I'd just like to do the tray now. Or do you all see benefit in having an aluminum case to carry it around in? Also, how do you come up with this 66.7mm recommendation?
I would be very interested in 500 chip trays without the case. In 39mm size.

THRA5H3R

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party here, but I wanted to give some feedback from a non-collecting, casual poker player with an affinity for board games.

Although I own a set of suited chips (I'm not certain what material, but they're 13g with card suits on them), I saw this set at Costco and picked it up immediately. I had been eyeing a custom set of gaming chips, but I still hadn't committed to the cost and the Ambassador chips had denominations that made them quite usable as substitutes for paper money in games. Having handled them a bit (I haven't played a game with them yet), I can say that only four colors does feel slightly limiting, but I understand the restrictions you were operating under with this set. Also, I am noticing the chips don't exactly slide across each other easily. I currently have some in a tray that I designed and 3d printed to fit these chips, and it's a bit difficult to pull one chip from the end of a stack.

I have to admit I don't remember which set I picked up, as I didn't realize there were different products offered - cash vs. tournament. However, I was surprised to find plastic cards vs. paper, and the additional blind chips (which don't feel terribly useful).

Top Bottom