Hello fellow Poker Players....Im the new guy (1 Viewer)

Rockets_Full

High Hand
Reaction score
Whats up. My name is Lawrence, my Forum name will be named after my favorite hand Rocks Full. haha.
Ive been doing some research on purchasing new poker chips. Several videos on you tube brought me here. Shout out to Hobbyphilic and Christopher M... awesome videos.
Well here I am "post number 1" lol need 9 more.
I want to start a once a month home game, buy in 50-75 cash holdem. I thought I come here and chat with you all..
Nice meeting you
Lawrence AKA Rockets_Full

@Hobbyphilic has been bringing a lot of people here from his youtube channel.

We're happy to have you Lawrence!

Has hobbyphilic's videos guided you toward a certain kind of chip?

Hello and welcome! You’ll find a lot of great info and people who love to help here on PCF. As questions come up, ask away!

Big sales of paulsons on Sunday at 2:00. Includes used chips which are Amazing value for chips that will be pretty if you clean them with landmark tsp. Waaaaay better than China clay for just a little more. Chip Room is vendor.
Welcome.

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of chips and poker info here, and a great community!

Big sales of paulsons on Sunday at 2:00. Includes used chips which are Amazing value for chips that will be pretty if you clean them with landmark tsp. Waaaaay better than China clay for just a little more. Chip Room is vendor.
Welcome.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check that out.

Welcome! That's a good buy in price to want some good chips to make the game nice. You came to the right place!

Welcome to the forum.
Definitely some fun content on YouTube.
We could use some more of those videos on this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom