Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

wolfpack

Full House
Reaction score
How's everyone doing tonight!

I used to be a member on chiptalk and run a poker league, then about 10 years ago my daughter started playing travel softball. That ended up taking up all my time and money so I sold most of my chips and stopped playing poker :(

Now my daughter has graduated and is off to play ball in college :). So I have decided once this COVID crap is done to start playing again, so I went to go back to chiptalk and found it dead! along with homepokertourney! and no one posting on scott's poker tables.

So did a google search and ended up here instead!

Have my custom ceramic set I had for the poker league and a set of the dunes replicas Jim at chiproom came out with (the plastic ones). also have a stack of starburts, but sold my paulson cash set and hotstamp ASM, and large set of faux clays.

welcome! What part of Ohio? I'm from the Cleveland area. We have a lot of Ohio members.Can we get a clear pic of the chips?

Rhodeman isn't Dan Rhode is it? I'm in a Akron suburb called Mogadore.

Welcome back and welcome to PCF!!! Hope to see ya around and back in the swing of the poker world soon!!!

have a feeling as I get back into it i'll be wanting a new set. Already got an idea or 3 floating around.

Welcome "back". Things have evolved a lot since Chiptalk days but we still love to see pictures of each other's chips. Therefore I am sure a few of us would like to see pictures of your custom ceramics :D

going to post a thread tomorrow with them, interesting story they are some of the earliest sunfly home customs, pretty sure I was the first on chiptalk to have sunfly customs. it was around 2006/2006 and was before palm imports joined (PI used sunfy chips)

going to post a thread tomorrow with them, interesting story they are some of the earliest sunfly home customs, pretty sure I was the first on chiptalk to have sunfly customs. it was around 2006/2006 and was before palm imports joined (PI used sunfy chips)

WELCOME BACK !!!
Good to see you found us... stay a while :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom