Hello Everyone (1 Viewer)

Remy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a little while now. It seems like a great community. I used to play in a pretty big home game (low stakes $1/$2 ), but that broke up a few years ago. Now I'm looking for a regular game while trying to spin up a small game once a month for some friends that live in a neighboring town. That got me looking for a new chip set, and here I am.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the community here! This is a great place to find games (just attended an awesome meet up this past weekend!) and the perfect place to look for chips!
What chips have you taken a look at? Any sets you have taken a liking or interest in?

-Brie

Last edited:
Thanks everyone,

I like the Atlantic clubs, but they are a little pricey. Maybe if they were closer to a dollar per chip. I like the Monacos from Apache. I might grab some CC Dunes if we ever get MTTs running again. I also just like the idea of collecting. Another new member from Germany has a really nice looking collection.

I do play at Harrah's, but those games tend to play bigger than a typical 1/2. They can be spewy and as a rec player with a limited roll, I don't always have the discipline to sit at the table

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom