Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

Lacostey

Sitting Out
Reaction score
New member here, glad to have found this site. I used to be a member of another chip site since more than 10 years ago.

I'm not really a collector but I became interested in getting some quality chips already back in -09, when we used to play more with friends. Being a student back then, cost was always an issue, so I used to follow eBay auctions for chips I thought looked good, and that I could realistically make a set out of, without breaking the bank. I managed to pick up some Caesars Palace at Sea Bud Jones S2 chips from Jim @ the chiproom which became my first and most used set. I started by only buying one rack of 25s and I remember it was months later before I was able to buy a rack of 5s and actually make it playable together with some 100s. Before that I just kept shuffling my 25s while watching high stakes poker. Those were the days. Some years later I also picked up a small set of Paulson Bahamias (again 5-25-100 denoms) to get me some real paulsons.

I still have both sets and I'd like to make the bud jones set more playable in the future if there is an opportunity to do so. Cheers.

Welcome. Keep a close eye on the classifieds and you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

Welcome back! Pics of your chips, or it never happened.

Welcome back! Pics of your chips, or it never happened.

CPS shuffle 25.jpg
CPS 4.jpg

Something like that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom