Hello everyone,,,, my first post.. (1 Viewer)

sleepyBama

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello from Bama.........I have watched several videos and this forum kept getting the buzz. I have been in and out of the forum just checking it out and wow there is a lot of information. And I'm wanting to learn more and see what can happen. My current chips are a set of laurel crowns and several barrels of different styles of laser label 1 denomination chips.

Welcome, and be warned. This is how the chipping disease starts. You will know the disease is in full bloom when you are on Amazon looking for deals on hot dog rollers. There is no cure, no treatment, no 12 step program ........................ sorry buddy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

On the plus side this is a welcoming community and can be a fun informative place to be. Enjoy the ride.

Hello and welcome!

May I suggest going to the Resources section and checking out the glossary...? Might help you navigate the threads (and understand the banter) a bit better.

Welcome to the forum! You're right, there is a ton of information here, although you kinda have to dig and search to find what you want to know. Putting it all together can be difficult. Start slow, use search, and ask lots of questions!

How do you like your Laurel Crowns?

Welcome to the forum! You're right, there is a ton of information here, although you kinda have to dig and search to find what you want to know. Putting it all together can be difficult. Start slow, use search, and ask lots of questions!

How do you like your Laurel Crowns?

hi and thanks... I like the Crowns good enough. The feel and weight are good. I like the linen surface feel they have. I like the colors and the edge markings, they are bright enough to catch the eye. What I don't like is the rounded edges. I wish the edges to be more squared off. Sometimes when picking up a stack the bottom chip will remain... bums me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom