Hello everyone here at PCF! (1 Viewer)

catalyzeme

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I've been lurking in and out for a couple months but I thought I would finally post. Been around a couple years on the other forum but I was never a prolific poster, never attended any meet ups, so I don't expect to be remembered. Post count of 0 is pretty sad though so here is number one! No good pr0n for right now but I'm hoping to possibly get a new camera in the next couple months and maybe I can contribute some photos then :)

What took you so long?! jump right in, the water's fine. And most everything else, too. :)

Welcome. It's a good forum and nice people.

Low post count? No problem. Find two or three of topics you like to talk about, share your knowledge and unique perspective and before you know it you have lots of post and we all have a more complete forum. I enjoy the poker strategy, chip maintenance, home game and the off topic sections. I need to stay out of the classified section.

Okb

Stick around. Keep posting and your post count will rise and your dollar count will fall.

Welcome to pfc, this place is the happiest place on earth (not Disney land, they don't have chips....).

Welcome to PCF. Looking forward to seeing some pictures :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom