Hello chippers! (1 Viewer)

peeppss

Waiting List
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I'm a poker enthusiast from Italy, found myself caught in the chipping loop like a couple of years ago.

I used to organize monthly/bi-weekly home games (hope to be back soon...) with a group of friends, mainly university students and young professionals. We are all in our late 20's, mostly playing microstakes... but each of us would go to extreme lengths to prove he's the best player skills-wise lol. Perfect combination of banter & serious play.

So happy to have introduced myself to such a great community... coming back in the next days with some pr0n of course, and a chipping project that I think many of you might find super interesting!

Welcome! That sounds interesting, keep us updated!

Welcome to the forum! Micro stakes are a blast, I find myself enjoying a micro game pretty often. It's always alot of fun playing more hands you normally wouldn't since it's only .10 instead of $10 to see a flop!

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum! Micro stakes are a blast, I find myself enjoying a micro game pretty often. It's always alot of fun playing more hands you normally wouldn't since it's only .10 instead of $10 to see a flop!
Yeah exactly...just cannot refrain myself from smashing that pot with a super-aggressive open limp with my 84o in UTG+1!!!.
On a more serious note, we play quite standard preflop ranges, it's that many of us have little money for poker, and do not want to exclude anyone making the game more expensive. :rolleyes:

A little teaser about the project I was talking about in my first message: I purchased a nice set of blank solids that will be shipped to me in like 7-10 days, but the number of chips for each color is quite odd, I'd like to do custom labels but have no idea on how to structure denoms / number of chips per denom / possibily even split it into 2 different sets. Will create a dedicated thread with pics when they arrive, as colors play an important role.

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!

Yeah exactly...just cannot refrain myself from smashing that pot with a super-aggressive open limp with my 84o in UTG+1!!!.
On a more serious note, we play quite standard preflop ranges, it's that many of us have little money for poker, and do not want to exclude anyone making the game more expensive. :rolleyes:

A little teaser about the project I was talking about in my first message: I purchased a nice set of blank solids that will be shipped to me in like 7-10 days, but the number of chips for each color is quite odd, I'd like to do custom labels but have no idea on how to structure denoms / number of chips per denom / possibily even split it into 2 different sets. Will create a dedicated thread with pics when they arrive, as colors play an important role.
Once you have them in hand and can post up some pics we can help with the denominations. Micro is usually .05 .25 $1 or .10 .50 $1 (you can add $5 if needed)
It will all depend on how many of each color chip you have as to what denomination you place on the chip
Generally speaking you don't need both .05/.10 and .25/.50 you usually do one or the other. But if you already have the chips and theres extra colors you can add those extra denominations to give your set some flexing room. There are a few different options for labels, Gear is a vendor here and makes labels, and there are also some other label maker options, I think @BSteck might have more info on that, if interested I can have him dig up the link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom