Hello chippers

Pufnstf

Reaction score
Hello from Ca, I'm excited about joining your forum. I'm an old retailer for Paulson Gaming Supplies. I was the only retailer in Ca that could sell their legal hat/cane gaming chip. I have been collecting chips since 1981. Looking forward to sharing stories and chips with you all.

Just1Better

Straight
Reaction score
Welcome, it's been nearly 12 hours since your post and some of us have been on the edge of our seats all day hoping to hear stories and see pics. How much longer can you keep us hanging man?

charitycase

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm an old retailer for Paulson Gaming Supplies. I was the only retailer in Ca that could sell their legal hat/cane gaming chip.
I’m interested in hearing more about your story.
Thank you for joining the forum.

DZPoker

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From one new member to another...welcome! As you can see...we're a degenerate bunch who spend a lot of time on this forum! You may check in every few days...but a bunch here check in every few minutes! Whenever you do get around to coming back...share some stories! Stories are the heart and soul of what this
place is all about!

DrBill

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello good sir! Sounds like you’ve got some serious history in the chip game! Keep us updated!

Top Bottom