Hello! Canadian with a problem (1 Viewer)

itchio22

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals.

I just discovered this site recently and wish I would have known about it years ago. I have a small problem of wanting to buy poker chip sets that I need like a bullet in the head. But I can't stop.

I currently own 496 ASM horseheads that I bought from sidepot years ago.(Vintage Vegas I believe they were called) I love em, but they're all the same denomination and are pretty much useless other than for me to riffle and look at. I'd love to own a set of Rounders replicas on the roman mold. They have been my dream set of chips for years. I bought 700 Crystal Oysters from GOCC recently on their clearance sale and just purchased a set of Bellagio ceramic replicas on eBay that I believe were listed here at one time. I enjoy learning about the different chip manufacturers and the different types of chips available and I'm sure I'll learn a lot more with all the knowledgeable folks here.

Looking forward to chatting with you all about my new obsession.

Welcome to Poker Chip Forum!

Hi guys/gals.

I just discovered this site recently and wish I would have known about it years ago. I have a small problem of wanting to buy poker chip sets that I need like a bullet in the head. But I can't stop.

I currently own 496 ASM horseheads that I bought from sidepot years ago.(Vintage Vegas I believe they were called) I love em, but they're all the same denomination and are pretty much useless other than for me to riffle and look at. I'd love to own a set of Rounders replicas on the roman mold. They have been my dream set of chips for years. I bought 700 Crystal Oysters from GOCC recently on their clearance sale and just purchased a set of Bellagio ceramic replicas on eBay that I believe were listed here at one time. I enjoy learning about the different chip manufacturers and the different types of chips available and I'm sure I'll learn a lot more with all the knowledgeable folks here.

Welcome! I saw that replica Bellagio set on eBay. Grats.

Hi guys/gals.

That was/is my bellagio set. Hope you like them. Welcome to the club.

That was/is my bellagio set. Hope you like them. Welcome to the club.

No chance you have any more of those Bellagio chips is there? Would like more 500s, 1000s and maybe 25s if you have. If not, can you let me know where you got them and maybe I can get some made.

No chance you have any more of those Bellagio chips is there? Would like more 500s, 1000s and maybe 25s if you have. If not, can you let me know where you got them and maybe I can get some made.
Afraid not but if I come across a set for sale I'll shoot you a PM [emoji106]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom