Hello - BCC chip owner checking in (1 Viewer)

MattyA

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi. Found this forum doing some research. I have a set of 1000 Modern Clay and 700 Inplay chips that I bought many years ago. The modern clays are denominated for cash games and the inplays are denominated for tournaments. As my stakes have shifted up over time I may look to see what other denominations are available on the market to add to the Modern Clay set, hence the research. Cheers, Matt.

Do you have any MGK molded blank chips I can buy off you? Please?

Kidding aside, welcome! You may have a hard time finding additional chips for those sets. Not too much that goes for sale.

Hi. Found this forum doing some research. I have a set of 1000 Modern Clay and 700 Inplay chips that I bought many years ago. The modern clays are denominated for cash games and the inplays are denominated for tournaments. As my stakes have shifted up over time I may look to see what other denominations are available on the market to add to the Modern Clay set, hence the research. Cheers, Matt.

welcome, just be prepared to spend WAY more than you spent originally per chip (and for it to possibly take months or years) to accomplish your add-ons.

also, pics please.

Pics? Sure...wife looking at me funny taking pictures of my poker chips though!!!!
image.jpg

Sorry, Inplays not for sale!! They are the ones you see pictured in the metal briefcase-style case. Hardly ever used, to be honest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 129
Welcome @MattyA odd as our Friend @Lil Tuna is also Matt which I call Matty. He owns a sizable Inplay set. Never heard of the Modern Clay series... we love pictures around here, would you mind sharing or anyone what these Modern Clay's are?

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome @MattyA! It is really cool to welcome another Inplay owner to the site. Would love to see what you’ve got. I could possibly help you out if you had some Inplay $1000s to trade.
Looking for 31.
Regardless, welcome to PCF and enjoy your journey.

Pics? Sure...wife looking at me funny taking pictures of my poker chips though!!!!
View attachment 630460

Sorry, Inplays not for sale!! They are the ones you see pictured in the metal briefcase-style case. Hardly ever used, to be honest.
I hear ya! These ain’t for sale either! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
991DFD20-63A7-47CE-B1C9-ED80E06F02E2.jpeg
B38F072A-387C-4A55-9496-C6BAABD82AA7.jpeg
3E2E36D8-9D97-4E36-8039-6539E9896B23.jpeg

Wow. Impressive. Surprised Sidepot Gaming isn’t still in the business based on that demand alone!!! Most people in this forum are ina different league from me. Not a true collector here...although if I spend enough time with you all I might turn into one.

View attachment 630460

I was only kidding. You should definitely keep those! Welcome from one BCC owner to another!
Wow. Impressive. Surprised Sidepot Gaming isn’t still in the business based on that demand alone!!! Most people in this forum are ina different league from me. Not a true collector here...although if I spend enough time with you all I might turn into one.
BCC was bought up by GPI (Paulson) who closed shop on the home market all together. Hence the high demand and crazy prices.

Deja vu? I never did hear back after the deal fell through with Godzilla...
I must have misunderstood. I really didn’t think you were interested in making a deal without Godzilla. My apologies for that. :tup: Hit he up in PM, I’d gladly like to work something out Joseph. Again, really sorry for the misunderstanding. I totally dropped the ball on this one.
Matt

Last edited:
I must have misunderstood. I really didn’t think you were interested in making a deal without Godzilla. My apologies for that. :tup: Hit he up in PM, I’d gladly like to work something out Joseph. Again, really sorry for the misunderstanding. I totally dropped the ball on this one.
Matt
No, you had it right, the $1000s were only available because Godzilla asked if he could use them and replace them sometime in the future.

The deal i was referring to was what was supposed to happen outside of that.

No worries, I was having loaner's remorse from the moment I let them go LOL, not sad they are still here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom