Hello! and question about my playing cards (1 Viewer)

ChipFinderSK

Full House
Reaction score
Happy New Year's everyone! I'm new to this forum - I stumbled across it by accident, and I've been gawking at everyone's cool poker chips sets ever since.

I've been playing with a deck of Copag Pokerstars Latin America Poker Tour playing cards for approximately the last 10 years (anywhere from 5 - 20 times a year, closer to the 5 range in recent years). Whenever I do play with this deck, I always joke with my buddies that this deck is "exclusive" because you don't see green playing cards very often. Now I'm curious - are these cards actually collectible? Copag still makes green Latin America Poker Tour cards, but if I'm not mistaken Pokerstars is no longer its sponsor. Any feedback on my question is appreciated.

Also trying to get my post count up so I can respond to Classified ads.

Thanks.

PS deck.JPG

Hi Highli99, and HNY. Any idea about the cards? The lighting in the picture is pretty bad - the cards are still pretty white, but obviously used. Or do they only hold sentimental value to me?

They may have some value sealed in the original packaging, particularly if you have 2-color setups, but I doubt they'd be worth any more than any nice set of plastic cards from Desjgn, Kem, etc.

Also, welcome to PCF!

Thanks for the replies guys. I figured as much about the cards, but also figured it wouldn't hurt to ask this forum. Just wish I would've found this site sooner - looks like I just missed a chance to get a custom set of cc chips on the cheap.

Thanks for the replies guys. I figured as much about the cards, but also figured it wouldn't hurt to ask this forum. Just wish I would've found this site sooner - looks like I just missed a chance to get a custom set of cc chips on the cheap.

There are many opportunities to buy chips on this site. Deals abound, but patience is required sometimes. Wait long enough and you’ll find what you want/need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom