SOLD Healthy Para Dice Set for Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey guys - normally I am a buyer of chips certainly not a seller but these are up for grabs

480 $1 - 653 $5 11 of the limited edition $5 - 498 $25 - 200 $100 - 1 $500 & 1 $1000

Please let me know if you have an interest in purchasing - pricing is firm
$1100 + shipping paypal only

image.jpg

I love 2 racks of singles, if somebody is looking for a 2/5 set or something.

Looking for 2 racks of single and rack of hundos if someone wants to split

Yeah, I figured. I was trying to draw the line between being disappointed that you missed something after it had been posted vs. being disappointed that something came along after. There's always going to be another deal coming down the line. I try not to let it affect how I feel about my earlier decisions.

Yes. I do the same. In my eyes if it didn't happen then it wasn't meant to be.

My next search will be for some used and decent price 1's.

obv answer is obv..... buy both sets, and figure it out later. sell the one you don't want after spending some time with 'em.

Or, to continue the eharmony-like thinking:

First comes Like.

What's the reliability on getting chips to international buyers ? All in all good smooth process ? Contemplating a potential offer but overseas and have never shipped anything of this size over ....I bet it will be pricey.

What's the reliability on getting chips to international buyers ? All in all good smooth process ? Contemplating a potential offer but overseas and have never shipped anything of this size over ....I bet it will be pricey.
France or Australia?

It won't be cheap. Best way is probably three medium flat rate international. It's been a while, but from what I recall, you're probably looking at around $40-50/each to ship.

I've done lots of international transactions (30+ countries, mostly camera lenses, not as many chips), and with the exception of shipping to Russia and India, I've had no issues.

I have shipped multiple times to France, received from France, and received from Australia. Never an issue so far.

There is a 20 lb max limit on international shipments, if using USPS medium flat rate box (recommended, with ample insurance to cover loss and shipping costs). That works out to about max 800 chips per box (making allowances for box/packing weight), depending upon how heavy your chips actually are.

Absolutely do not ship via large FRB (too easy to get damaged, same weight limit), and do not ship via small FRB ever (no insurance/tracking is offered, and I've been burned twice to France by doing so).

Use strong clear packing tape and totally cover the entire box and all seams (so that no cardboard is exposed whatsoever), and make sure your chip contents are wrapped up into a single bubble-wrapped unit (so that nothing can escape, even if the box somehow gets torn open). When packed properly, nothing should rattle or even move within the box when shaken hard. The box WILL get thrown, probably dropped, and likely have something really heavy sitting or falling on it. Plan/pack accordingly.

OK OK OK ... My new neighbor (turned instant CHIP Freak) is really looking for a Paulson chips set. Is this still available, as I bet he'd snap on these in a heartbeat... I'm calling him NOW...

A lot of verbal offers but nothing confirmed -
They are still availible at the moment ⚽

My wife is not going to be happy if I buy 1800 chips to get 200, otherwise I'd think about splitting it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom