SOLD Healthy Para Dice Set for Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise choice of words. I hear ya ! ... We will see what happens. I head to Cherokee for the National Poker Championships tomorrow and if we don't get any commitments I will be throwing these up on eBay to manage them from there..... off to bed for now. Cheers

I would be interested in some $25 and some $1 chips. Also interested in some $100, the $500 and $1000. I guess that's almost all the denoms. I'm just trying to fill out my set.

What I would be interested in if the set gets split up..

100 $1
80 $25
40 $100
1 $500
1 $1000

image.jpg
I was asked to show more pictures so here you go !

Why am I constantly tempted to buy things I don't need?

I am right there with you! This set is just about the LAST thing I need, yet I keep checking this thread, constantly. Had been regretting not getting a set of these from the original ChipRoom sale...

Somebody please buy these already!!

I cleaned a rack just to get the visual .... they do shine up nicely. The longer I look at them the longer I am tempted to just hold on to them ....

I find it funny that when describing chips and there feel I use way to many cigar references ..

( buttery feel , great texture , crisp, etc) LoL

Seems like moving that many $5s by the rack is going tough. I assume the eBay laying will be for the full set?

I am right there with you! This set is just about the LAST thing I need, yet I keep checking this thread, constantly. Had been regretting not getting a set of these from the original ChipRoom sale...

Somebody please buy these already!!

This ad is only 30 hours old but has 768 views. I think I have contributed to about 30 of those views.

I have the money for this and the same little voice that says "play :8h: :5h: it is almost a sure winner this time" is saying buy these. But my analytical side says the price is too high looking at the last few months of sales on eBay. I know the price is listed firm and I can wholly respect that. But if there comes a time when other offers would be entertained, please let me know.

I got a chunk of change set aside for chips (or maybe a custom table) (or even my long postponed custom chip set) Keep me in mind, I pay pretty damn fast -=- DrStrange

PS plus my place is a good home for chips, they will get out to play!

PPS you lookers - buy these before the seller gets cranky and sells them to me or posts then on eBay. I might be sticky about my perception of value, but it isn't far from the list price and I will not be wishy-washy.

Last edited:
I think I got close at rack values of 75/50/50/120. It's just a huge chunk of change for me.

This ad is only 30 hours old but has 768 views. I think I have contributed to about 30 of those views.

Of all the TCR offerings ever, the PADs are probably in my personal bottom 3...

Yet I STILL keep coming back to look at the pics and think "hmmm - maybe if..." ;)

Of all the TCR offerings ever, the PADs are probably in my personal bottom 3...

Yet I STILL keep coming back to look at the pics and think "hmmm - maybe if..." ;)

these are my sentiments exactly. funny how when you see a set with a near perfect breakdown, even chips that you'd previously not care much for start looking a lot sweeter...

They will go up on eBay this weekend if we cant seal the deal I am playing the National Championships here in Cherokee WSOP tournies and will need to let eBay manage it ♣️♦️♥️♠️-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom