Heads up table (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We had our annual heads up tournament the other night. 20 players with an initial round robin to seed players and then a 16 player single elimination, bottom 5 in round robin were eliminated.

I've had pieces of a heads up table floating around my shop for the last 10 months so I thought it was about time I put it together for the tournament. The cloth is a custom printed gaming suede which was originally a sample for a customer. It was just the right size for a heads up table so I built the table to fit the cloth. It is a tad long but it wasn't too long for anyone who was playing on it. It's the perfect size if the table has a dealer.

28"x57" with a pair of cast iron legs which I picked up years ago for dirt cheap. They need a new coat of paint but they did the job.

I was lucky enough to play on that table. It was a pleasure! Now if only I'd won that round... ;)

Love the scale look on the felt. Gives me an idea for a custom cloth.

I know this is an older thread. I was searching the website and I dont see any options for a heads up table. Was this a one time thing or is a heads up poker table an option to purchase?

This table was a one off, but I'm more than happy to build another. It's just not something that's ordered enough to put on my website's pricing page. Let me know if this is something you want to get for yourself and we can work something out.

It's amazing what our vendors can do. From an inquiry a few posts above 6 weeks ago and Tony delivers this beauty to my door. Thanks Tony!

table6.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom