Heads-up table from scraps (1 Viewer)

I didnt think it was that ugly. Lol

I don't think the design is that awful, especially for something built primarily from leftovers... but the plush suede is not going to win you any awards.

You might do better if you contact Chanman and ask if you can acquire his finest scrap - he may well have a piece that looks good and will cover you.

I don't think the design is that awful, especially for something built primarily from leftovers... but the plush suede is not going to win you any awards.

You might do better if you contact Chanman and ask if you can acquire his finest scrap - he may well have a piece that looks good and will cover you.

Lol @ that awful.

Yeah the suede was just cheap. I liked the color but really dont like it. And for I think the $4 it cost me... Im cheap, (and poor).
The 1/4 foam underneath the suede is in sections, had to add batting and really work on getting the seams to line up. (cant feel a crease at all though.)

I might hit up tchan for the gaming suede, but I cant imagine he would have any scrap pieces of it. More likely he has some USC or SSC scraps.

I live in San Antonio and I will stop by old texas poker supply next time im up there and see if he has anymore scrap material.

I have scraps of everything, and lots of it. I have many misprinted custom cloths too. Since your table is so small you might be able to make use of one that doesn't show the misprint.

I have scraps of everything, and lots of it. I have many misprinted custom cloths too. Since your table is so small you might be able to make use of one that doesn't show the misprint.
Tony that would be excellent. Whatever you dont want i will take.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom