Heads-Up Books (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
I'm looking to find any good books at playing heads-up NLHE. It's my favorite aspect of the game, and I've done pretty well with it up to $50NL online, but I'm looking to take things to the next step.

Any recommendations?

as former staked husng player I recommend you the following: there is a free book on husng: The Free Mersenneary Heads Up Poker Ebook

and Expert Heads Up No Limit Holdem 1+2 from Will Tipton (not sure the spelling)

Thank you. I was looking at the Will Tipton books, but had never heard of anything else from him, so I wanted to see if anyone would mention those books.

This book is a must read in husng community. Only bad thing it's written on a "high level" that it makes more difficulte for me (not native speaker) to understand every single detail.

Thanks, Pinball. They'll be on their way here soon. I'd love to discuss HUSNG strategy with you after reading them.

Try finding the YouTube videos by Phil Galfond vs Peter Eastgate, he goes through like 5 hours of HU NL hands and breaks down every hand. I know its from a cash game, but very applicable to tournament poker as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom