Found Hawaii Flower/Orchid/Petunia Solids x100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Looking for a rack of Hawaii Flower/Orchid/Petunia or similar shades of lighter purple. I just don't want them to clash with my blue grain ones too much. (9/7 Update - I would also be happy with Hot Pink or standard Pink as a backup option but want to give the Hawaii Flower a real shot first.)

hf.png
19105-374a2338220473bce11c3f34c00e3bc0.jpg.png
19102-27df644e9b6e3e1f6a8f7bbeeadcb192.jpg.png

Condition preference is lightly used to excellent. Not yet murdered or milled 7/8" nominal is fine either way.

Will pay cash, trade, or a mix of both, just PM me! Feedback is welcome as to thoughts/options as well. Thanks.

Last edited:
@Rieguy please let me know if you find any RHC Hawaii Flower. I will tag you if I see any THC.

Definitely will do, thanks!

I actually just looked at your sale thread and the coloring of the samples did confuse me a bit with regard to the colors mentioned in my OP, but I suspect it is due to lighting.

Bump. Decided I would also be more than happy with Hot Pinks here so I updated the post.

Morning bump (out of town so not checking regularly). Thanks!

Let's try an early afternoon bump. Already milled to 7/8" nominal is fine, but if not I am more than happy to give :mad: some additional work!

I know there's a solid pink rack out there sitting around wanting to be used. Let me give them a purpose!

Revised to focus on the more purple shades and bumping just to keep it from getting locked (whenever that is). Prioritizing the rest of the set first, including other potential $1s (see signature). Thanks!

If anyone has any starbursts @BSteck is looking for in this thread, let me know if some trade interests you. I'm obviously after the Hawaii Flower chips and have stuff for trade here. Feel free to PM with questions or to discuss.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom