Have you seen Neowise comet ? (1 Viewer)

Yep, I finally had clear skies the other night and my friend helped me find it (he teaches physics and sometimes astronomy too). It's very cool!

Yeah, I saw it last night. Darn it, I should have used binoculars. I saw it and it just looked like a blurry blob of light, so I was like, "meh", and went back inside. Maybe tonight I'll try binoculars, if it's not too late.

Yeah, I saw it last night. Darn it, I should have used binoculars. I saw it and it just looked like a blurry blob of light, so I was like, "meh", and went back inside. Maybe tonight I'll try binoculars, if it's not too late.

Should still be ok for a day or two.

Should still be ok for a day or two.

Clouds rolled into our area today. I’m hoping they break up for tonight or tomorrow.

Still pretty clear on the sunny side of the Cascades :)

Awwwww daaaammmnnn, I was most definitely referring to the Wet side. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: A few buddies are at their places in and near Chelan right now, I’m thinking about taking up the offer to come over and play some golf and wakeboard. Today would have been a great day to pick. Enjoy the weather over there!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom