Have the new WSOP chips been seen yet? (1 Viewer)

I will say, they're better than these abominations:
1654045438406.png

You’re correct. And yet, if those abominations were to show up in a chip room sale people would be flipping out and scrambling to buy each one. Probably me included.
I still like them, mismatched inlays and all. Would I prefer matching inlays? Oh course. But I like the color choices and the whisker spot pattern.

I still like them, mismatched inlays and all. Would I prefer matching inlays? Oh course. But I like the color choices and the whisker spot pattern.
i can't get past the whiskers. Bad inlays are part of the charm of WSOP chips. The colors are okay to me and i like some of them, actually.

PokerGO is 100% worth it. Great event coverage and tons of other stuff to watch. New seasons of High Stakes Poker, although it doesn’t have the same old magical feel as it used to. If you have an AppleTV they have an app as well
Thank you! I plan to stream on my laptop or Roku which also has the app. WSOP30A promo code gets $30 off the year subscription now but I think I still might just go for the 3 month to try it through July.

Thank you! I plan to stream on my laptop or Roku which also has the app. WSOP30A promo code gets $30 off the year subscription now but I think I still might just go for the 3 month to try it through July.
You know what's wild though??? Getting to watch the oldest WSOPs!

They have really gone for standardizing the general chip colors between all the sets. Which is probably a net positive so players get used to the consistency between events.

They have really gone for standardizing the general chip colors between all the sets. Which is probably a net positive so players get used to the consistency between events.
...which I find strange. I mean, you're playing in the goddamn WSOP. Do you really need your hand held in order to understand the chip denoms??

...which I find strange. I mean, you're playing in the goddamn WSOP. Do you really need your hand held in order to understand the chip denoms??
I'd argue it's actually the most important in the WSOP as it attracts more recs than any other series.

I'd argue it's actually the most important in the WSOP as it attracts more recs than any other series.
I wonder if they're solving a problem that doesn't exist, or if there really have been significant mistakes/complaints?

Regardless, that's a good point.

i dunno bout hand held, but I think I could use a visual aid like a microscope or magnifying glass to read those denoms

I didn’t know letters came in size 3 font

i dunno bout hand held, but I think I could use a visual aid like a microscope or magnifying glass to read those denoms

Yep, for sure, those inlays are crap. I was only talking about the chip denoms being different colors from set to set.

To be fair, most people look at the denom once or twice and from them on it's just colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom