Have the new WSOP chips been seen yet? (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one who likes these colors? Make them 6 edge spots instead of 5 and we got ourselves a cards mold group buy!

Attachments

• 95A46147-B455-446E-B695-403F6FD6BDC9.jpeg
    95A46147-B455-446E-B695-403F6FD6BDC9.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 186
Any guess on which set will be used in the main based on which sets they are using in each game now (based on past usage)?

this might have already been answered, but if the WSOP is moving to the horseshoe when it opens, does that mean that these chips will only be a temporary measure?

this might have already been answered, but if the WSOP is moving to the horseshoe when it opens, does that mean that these chips will only be a temporary measure?

My assumption is they used the generic "Caesars Entertainment" name so that they could legally use them/move the series on any Caesars property in Vegas and still be able to use them without having to buy new chips per some Vegas Gaming commission rule.

Primary-25000-2.png

My assumption is they used the generic "Caesars Entertainment" name so that they could legally use them/move the series on any Caesars property in Vegas and still be able to use them without having to buy new chips per some Vegas Gaming commission rule.

View attachment 931863
yeah and the "wsop events only" probably allows them to legally move chips between venues too

10K 2-7 Triple Draw championship was having technical difficulties on Pokergo so they are showing it for free on youtube.

Hellmuth among the final 9.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom