Have Some Fun When You Order Takeout (1 Viewer)

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
I've been fortunate that the places I order takeout from have a sense of humor. Lately I've been using the following aliases when placing an order:

Sir Cornelius Wafflebottom The 3rd
Senor Coco Danger

I'm always on the hunt for new aliases, so hit me with any you think I should give a try. Or, if anyone is doing something similar, share some of yours! :D

Benjamin Dover... Paging Mr. Ben Dover...

Someone's been watching 'Porky's' again - 'telephone call for Michael Hunt. Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?' Oh dear, sigh............

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfernschpleden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nurnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shonendanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

For pronunciation:

Monty Python - Johann Gambolputty: http://youtu.be/UDPqB9i1ScY

You're think of the Knights Who Say... I mean, the Knights Who Until Recently Said, "Ni!"

Different sketch.

No, not the Knights; I'm thinking of the General Election sketch - I'm sure one of the candidates has the middle name 'ole-fertang-fertang-biscuit-barrel' or something similar

Back in my college days (i.e. beer may or may not have had in influence here), I ordered a pizza for pick-up, Name: Sho Kasugi.

A couple of friends then entered the establishment moments before me, to pick up their pizza, which was not yet ready. One then turned his back to the counter and patiently waited. I then boldly walked in and "asked" if my pizza was ready. "Asked" in quotes, because I moved my mouth to those words, but my friend (with his back to the counter) did the voice over.

We all thought it was pretty hilarious, but I may have over estimated the commoner's knowledge of masterful 80's ninja movies. Nevertheless, we maintained the charade throughout the process, never once breaking character.

aaahh, to be young again...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom