Have 20x Watermelons, help me waste some more money (1 Viewer)

DZPoker

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So I have a barrel of Jacks Watermelons that my wife loves. Such a small start to a set but we have a few sets that are just for the family (game of four) so they’re reasonable to put together.

My question to the masses is…

Staying with the same mold, but going with a mixed set (since we really have no tie to Jacks)…recommendations for a rack of 1s and 5s that could look awesome together with the watermelons? Bonus points for adding a 100 that we could have a barrel of for rebuys??

Last edited:
I used Jack Cinci $2’s as $1’s. But if you don’t want to relabel I’d just make it a Jack Detroit set.

I used Jack Cinci $2’s as $1’s. But if you don’t want to relabel I’d just make it a Jack Detroit set.
I get that path, but the idea here is to go mixed set. Why? Because my wife loves the idea of a mixed set and my wife loves the watermelons as part of it. So other than her upgrading to a better husband (odds ^!!)…my path is chosen for now!

I gotchu covered boss man. Just throw them in the mail and ship them to me where I’ll unite them with 40 of their long lost friends.
Only problem is — I was talking to these particular 20 and THEY said there was a group of 40 out there who were just bullying then around before finding their way to me. Just wouldn’t seem right to risk the chance these are the same??

Otherwise…absolutely!!

Full custom relabels!
E47B2B7D-A2DA-4B55-9547-791EDD0DD38B.jpeg

If I did that, they’d be “Dan” not Jack” and then that brings up what to do with the 20 I’m staying with!

Seriously people…I’m as creative as a stooge painting a watercolor but no one out there has an idea of a mixed set with watermelons as the 25 that’s better than I can come up with myself!!

You people disappoint me!!!

Nothing? Not even a $5 to get things started?? I’m serious…I thought this would be more fun!!

Maybe I should just break the barrel up into 20x a fun giveaway!

Oh you could do HSI Sec $5, Jack Cinci $5 or IG Prim/Sec $5. I like HSI Sec $100 or the HS Cinci and HS Cleveland Sec $100’s.

Oh you could do HSI Sec $5, Jack Cinci $5 or IG Prim/Sec $5. I like HSI Sec $100 or the HS Cinci and HS Cleveland Sec $100’s.
Thank you sir!!

Anything more creative?!?!

Thank you sir!!

Anything more creative?!?!
When I’m by my laptop in a little bit I’ll prolly peruse through some pictures to find ones I like more. Those just came from the top of my head. What condition do you want? Mint?

Stealing a boat from the front vs back
When I’m by my laptop in a little bit I’ll prolly peruse through some pictures to find ones I like more. Those just came from the top of my head. What condition do you want? Mint?
Nicely used at best!

Hmm this is interesting.. I’m struggling with staying in the RHC mold. I really like the idea of a light blue $1 chip and was thinking the Paris $1 (cheap and available, but different mold and not very creative) - lol.

The relabeled $1’s in @Jeevansluck set really pop and look great, I just can’t think of any RHC $1’s that are blue..?

Maybe HSI $1a’s…? (Not blue, but the white and purple seems like it might work)

Hmm this is interesting.. I’m struggling with staying in the RHC mold. I really like the idea of a light blue $1 chip and was thinking the Paris $1 (cheap and available, but different mold and not very creative) - lol.

The relabeled $1’s in @Jeevansluck set really pop and look great, I just can’t think of any RHC $1’s that are blue..?
D3A76123-1376-46DC-A70E-402112E95B4B.jpeg

Maybe HSI $1a’s…? (Not blue, but the white and purple seems like it might work)

Last edited:
I’m liking the idea of a blue $1! I’ve always loved the Agua Caliente chip. Not sure how realistic they’ll be to come by but that may be at the top of my list!
Yes, these could be an amazing match!

The blue, orange, watermelon combo has a great look!

Watermelon’s are off white, that’s good to know for color matching with other chips

I’m liking the idea of a blue $1! I’ve always loved the Agua Caliente chip. Not sure how realistic they’ll be to come by but that may be at the top of my list!
I’ve heard mixed things but my personal experience was awful. They don’t have a poker room and they were onto me within minutes. Tried to buy from the cage, nope. I only managed to get out with a barrel. Possibly could have gotten more but I didn’t feel like playing once I knew they were watching me, they even said something to me about it.

I’ve heard mixed things but my personal experience was awful. They don’t have a poker room and they were onto me within minutes. Tried to buy from the cage, nope. I only managed to get out with a barrel. Possibly could have gotten more but I didn’t feel like playing once I knew they were watching me, they even said something to me about it.
Bummer but thanks for the intel!

Staying with the same mold, but going with a mixed set (since we really have no tie to Jacks)…recommendations for a rack of 1s and 5s that could look awesome together with the watermelons? Bonus points for adding a 100 that we could have a barrel of for rebuys??
Congratulations on your new-found interest! I highly recommend you build a great set of Jacks mixed with other chips that would complement them, and sell me your Starbursts.

Congratulations on your new-found interest! I highly recommend you build a great set of Jacks mixed with other chips that would complement them, and sell me your Starbursts.
Lol. I’ll keep that in mind! I’m actually hoping to get a new family photo of ‘em posted in the next week or two. Unfortunately they’re still my true love…this is just a way to fill some time and waste some money!!

Dude what did you use for your fracs? And a better question, why don't you just sell those to me? Lol
The fracs are murdered and relabeled S&K Cardroom $5s. They are pretty dam hot!

I love em and can’t sell em!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom