Havana Club final mock-up (1 Viewer)

Nelson88

High Hand
Reaction score
Ok, I finally got the inlay where I want it. I still need to order sample chips so I can get a more accurate representation of the colors, but I put something together to see how the inlay looks on the chip. I'm happy with how its turning out so far.
CLUB-HAVANA-LOGO-MOCK-UP-(ALL).png
CLUB-HAVANA-CHIP-MOCK-UP.png

Last edited:
Looking good, I especially like that blue chip. However, I do think that your final 3 chips need more contrast. I’d try a lighter purple and yellow spot for the 500 and 1000 chip respectively, the try pink spots on the 5000

Looking good, I especially like that blue chip. However, I do think that your final 3 chips need more contrast. I’d try a lighter purple and yellow spot for the 500 and 1000 chip respectively, the try pink spots on the 5000

Thanks! I definitely need to work on the chip colors. That was just something I threw together real quick. I'll be able to put more thought into it once I get a set of the sample chips and can see the colors in person.

Possibly: Blurple spots on Lavender, Butterscotch spots on Canary, Maroon spots on Mandarin Red or DG Pink spots on Retro Red / Red.
But all that is too much talking, before seeing yourself the color sample in person.

Edit: I thought this was your original mock up but where you put purple, I have blurple instead.

IMG_20180916_172654.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: I thought this was your original mock up but where you put purple, I have blurple instead.

View attachment 201263

This is the final mock-up of the inlay, I still need to finalize the chip colors. I need to just order a set of the sample chips. it's too hard to gauge from the color chart on the chip tool. But thank you for posting pics of them, it definitely gives me a better idea of what they look like in real life.

Charcoal and black? Not sure that's going to be contrast enough. maybe charcoal and grey? Everything else should be awesome.

This is the final mock-up of the inlay, I still need to finalize the chip colors. I need to just order a set of the sample chips. it's too hard to gauge from the color chart on the chip tool. But thank you for posting pics of them, it definitely gives me a better idea of what they look like in real life.
I spend more time messing with my color samples than anything else. It's half the fun of mocking them up.

I was hoping to find a used set at a discounted price here on the forums, but if all else fails i'll order directly from CPC.
Just keep in mind that some of the colors are more vibrant now than what they used to be. Especially the dayglow colors.

Reactions: 72o
Just keep in mind that some of the colors are more vibrant now than what they used to be. Especially the dayglow colors.

Oh, I didn’t know that. I’ll probably just order from the site then so I get the updated colors. I appreciate the info.

I was gonna mention maybe a dark outline on all of the white font. Might make it look better?

I was gonna mention maybe a dark outline on all of the white font. Might make it look better?

I can try that and see how it looks. If anything I think making the denominations bigger should do the trick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom