Havana Cardroom (THC) Secondary Custom Set (1 Viewer)

WhiteMamba1646

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
moretocome.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic as always, my favourite inlay ever. My cpc set had a reasonable level of colour matching in the sky portion anyway, but these have inspired me to do a full colour matched set for my second Motswari set.

I take it you much prefer the outcome of the inlay replacement than overlabel?

Fantastic as always, my favourite inlay ever. My cpc set had a reasonable level of colour matching in the sky portion anyway, but these have inspired me to do a full colour matched set for my second Motswari set.

I take it you much prefer the outcome of the inlay replacement than overlabel?

Thanks man, i hope you get your Motswari set finished too! Look foward to seeing them. For these i did, im not bothered by the label over of my RHC set i wanted them to be completely mine. So took a little time to get the inlays removed (ps still have 1 rack of $1’s that will need to be finished) but definitely worth it. Love them :tup:

Thanks man, i hope you get your Motswari set finished too! Look foward to seeing them. For these i did, im not bothered by the label over of my RHC set i wanted them to be completely mine. So took a little time to get the inlays removed (ps still have 1 rack of $1’s that will need to be finished) but definitely worth it. Love them :tup:
Thanks I’ve tried to make them as unique as possible, but I was stunned the first time I saw these, so mine have been heavily inspired by yours.

Yeah I’ve had label over sets and I was happy with them. But when I did the full replacement inrealised it’s definitely worth it.

The general consensus is that murdering chips reduces their value. I bet that wouldn’t be the case if you ever sold these. Such a great set and theme overall. Your whole set up is awesome.

Such beauties love the inlay , love the chips, love everything about these , these will be played on the NL table when I visit I hope

Nice set, that's fun you went with the standard AS lineup for a full relabel! :tup:

So one rack of $1s to still be processed? Any more planned for future expansion?
Or is your set "goal" 800 chips?

its actually 300 $1's i still have 1 rack i still need to label, the front rack is a phony with just 5 chips labeled on top haha. but yea 300/300/60/40 is what it will be for our single table circus games. don't need any more for that one. get to break them out this saturday! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom