Havana CardRoom (RHC) custom set (1 Viewer)

Work in progress

This thread is amazing - what an inspiration. Just starting to turn the gears in my head for a relabel project, and this has provided a ton of insight! Excited to see what else keeps coming, ha!

Maybe this is mentioned elsewhere in the threads, but I’m wondering which type of Gear label you used for these?

Maybe this is mentioned elsewhere in the threads, but I’m wondering which type of Gear label you used for these?

For the RHC Set is all unlaminated Matte labels
THC Tourney set is Milled/Laminated smooth labels
THC Cash set(still working on it) will be laminated smooth labels

Thank you! So how are the unlamented Matte ones holding up? (I seem to remember these being laid over the inlay, rather than replacements.)

Thank you! So how are the unlamented Matte ones holding up? (I seem to remember these being laid over the inlay, rather than replacements.)

they work best with that set. i have a barrel of the MGM $1's inlay removed with a laminated smooth label for them to see how i liked them but i prefer the unlaminated for those chips. they shuffle better, sound better and look better in my opinion. the other sets are inlay removed laminated labels. this is the only label over. they stack great and havnt seen any issues with them. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom