Has anyone used these for drink/meal carts? (1 Viewer)

I’ve purchased something like this from Amazon and it was quite flimsy. Also, if you’ve got carpet or a rug under the table the casters may not roll well. YMMV but I’d buy 1 to test out first before getting a full batch for my room. Looks nice enough from the photo though. Best of luck!

It's been a busy week. Mine is still sitting in a box by the poker table.
Thank you all for the feedback!
I will post pictures when it's together.

They looks workable. My table only fits 8 players, so not much elbow room to have these type tables around the players.
I decided to hand make snack holders using 8" sliders on the sides, and attached them under my table. Each player has their own tray.
Keeps snack crumbs off the table. Cup holders are in the racetrack, which work OK. The hole in the snack tray holds paper bowls, or deep tupperware bowls.
Even with snacks in the bowl, the drawer can be closed or opened as needed.

Attachments

• table snack.jpg
    table snack.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 65
Those look very similar to the ones I bought years ago (14”x20” top). Add some dual size cup holders and you’re good to go. Well worth the money.

D0D03568-3502-48D5-8807-FDC6C61E8FF8.jpeg

After trying both of these tables they each have their strengths.

The black one on the right is lighter, and cheaper feeling, but it's plenty sturdy for food and drinks. Plus the extra shelf is great for chip trays.
The brown one on is a much better build, but it's about $15 more, and is lacking any extra shelves. I'll probably 3D print a tray holder for the brown one. I feel like it would be the superior option with that slight mod.

Thanks for the advice and input everyone!

20230205_090047.jpg

After trying both of these tables they each have their strengths.

The black one on the right is lighter, and cheaper feeling, but it's plenty sturdy for food and drinks. Plus the extra shelf is great for chip trays.
The brown one on is a much better build, but it's about $15 more, and is lacking any extra shelves. I'll probably 3D print a tray holder for the brown one. I feel like it would be the superior option with that slight mod.

Thanks for the advice and input everyone!

View attachment 1076801
You'd be confident with 2 cup holders drilled in the front of the black one? As far as weight distribution is concerned? I'd be playing on a concrete garage or basement floor so they should hopefully roll when hit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom