Has anyone tried to contact MSK gaming lately? (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I reached out last Wednesday regarding a price quote on an order I'd like to place, but have not heard back. Sent an email to Eui (email confirmed correct by others that have placed orders) last Wednesday, followed up again two days ago, and still nothing.

Is there something I'm missing? Appreciate any insight!

I havent received any answers from them since 2 months.
Ugh, this doesn't sound promising.

I may have to go with Matsui after all. The product is fantastic but very pricey. MSK is a good value for less than Matsui that I would have been happy with.

Happy to hear others weigh in, however.

Hello,
I have just ordered from MSK this month, fast answer but you need to use their new email address mskgaming@naver.com
Jihye Min is the new Sales and Marketing Manager and she replaces Eui Sook La.
You're the best! I'll send an email on Monday!

I'm sad to report that my experience so far has been like pulling teeth. Sent my initial inquiry a couple of days after the last message in this thread, and besides a short reply to acknowledge my initial email, I still don't have a price quote and have not received an invoice for payment, despite my request for those things and sending my artwork and giving my order quantities.

I'm hoping to have my order ready in time for the NJ meetup in June, but my optimism about having it by June wanes by the day.

I'm sad to report that my experience so far has been like pulling teeth. Sent my initial inquiry a couple of days after the last message in this thread, and besides a short reply to acknowledge my initial email, I still don't have a price quote and have not received an invoice for payment, despite my request for those things and sending my artwork and giving my order quantities.

I'm hoping to have my order ready in time for the NJ meetup in June, but my optimism about having it by June wanes by the day.
Sad to read that, I have to say that for my ongoing plaque order I had to ask again a week after my first email with no news but after all contacts were good, I even had an update email during last weekend…
If I can help you @JMC9389 just PM me.

Already ordered a couple of times and the overall process between first email and goods received usually takes 6-8 weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom