Has Anyone Installed a Drawer on Their Home Built Table? (1 Viewer)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
I’m beginning the thought process on installing a drawer at each of the two center spots on my 10 man home built table.

I spread a dedicated dealer game and the “dealer drawer” would be for rebuy chips and the spot opposite would be our bankers drawer.

Has anyone included a drawer on their home built? I think I’ll custom create the drawer unless I get lucky and find what I’m looking for for free, and purchase the hardware.

Thanks.

Ken in MN
674222BF-F404-4EA4-8DD8-2D89591B3541.jpeg
8497D7E7-B3E6-4DB0-A04B-D7CD2855F34F.jpeg
image.jpg

I have! I used this video for guidance, but didn't install like he did. I just screwed into the bottom of my table without removing the top. Took less than 10 mins. I order the same drawer in his description.

Attachments

• 20221225_110925.jpg
    20221225_110925.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 61
It fits 7 racks of chips. I believe there is a wider one if you need a bit more space.

I’m beginning the thought process on installing a drawer at each of the two center spots on my 10 man home built table.

I spread a dedicated dealer game and the “dealer drawer” would be for rebuy chips and the spot opposite would be our bankers drawer.

Has anyone included a drawer on their home built? I think I’ll custom create the drawer unless I get lucky and find what I’m looking for for free, and purchase the hardware.

Thanks.

Ken in MNView attachment 1054528View attachment 1054529View attachment 1054530

Nice table! Have you considered an enclosed cart that you can wheel around? It would lock naturally but you could have a cash drawer on one level and a couple of chip trays on slides under that. Could even have a drop box just under the top surface. Wheel it to right behind your seat. And it can hold your beer and hotdog too!!!

Nice table! Have you considered an enclosed cart that you can wheel around? It would lock naturally but you could have a cash drawer on one level and a couple of chip trays on slides under that. Could even have a drop box just under the top surface. Wheel it to right behind your seat. And it can hold your beer and hotdog too!!!
My card room is snug between the back of the players chairs and the wall. Maybe a couple of feet. The dealer and the banker sit in the center spots on each of the straightaways so that’s where the drawers will be. I thought about just dropping the money on a purchased “add a drawer” but haven’t fully decided versus building one. We’ll see.

I have! I used this video for guidance, but didn't install like he did. I just screwed into the bottom of my table without removing the top. Took less than 10 mins. I order the same drawer in his description.
I also used this video, as well as many other posts here. I was about to add a comment on what I ended up doing, but just decided to make my own post for reference for anyone else wanting to do this in the future.

Good luck!

If the table is large enough, I can see adding a chip drawer as a bonus. I only have an 8 player table, so I installed pull out trays for snacks, one for each person directly under their drink holder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom