Has Anyone Heard From @Balanar? (1 Viewer)

Coyotesetter

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
Has anyone heard from @Balanar? We started a deal with great communication ,and then he dropped off and hasn't responded to me in months. I see he has been on the forums but no response to my messages. If anyone has any knowledge of why this might be, or a way to get in touch with him I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Jody

Thanks Mods for moving this post. I wasn't sure where to put it.

Hey Folks,
Has anyone heard from @Balanar? We started a deal with great communication ,and then he dropped off and hasn't responded to me in months. I see he has been on the forums but no response to my messages. If anyone has any knowledge of why this might be, or a way to get in touch with him I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Jody

Man. Sorry to hear that. I just want to hear from him and get this solved. Really I just want the chips so I can finish my set. My OCD hurts so much right now.

Hi! I haven't been on PCF or anything poker related for a couple of months now so I apologise for going seemingly AFK. Have pretty much sold almost all the chips I had. Not sure why it showed that I'd been on the forums but I strongly suspect it might be a stray PCF tab open in the multitude of my chrome tabs.

Anyways, I'd be glad to resolve this. Will read the PMs and respond accordingly.

@Rbonus012 I do remember not being able to ship some things out promptly during a period of time and I've apologised for that. However, I do hope you won't hold extended shipping times in the current climate against me personally. Again, if there's anything you'd like to communicate, I will be reading my PMs.

Oh and huge thanks to the SG PCF peeps for giving me an heads up about this. Wouldn't have ever seen this otherwise.

Update: Package has FINALLY been located. It is in the destination country and should reach the buyer soon.

For transparency, I offered both @Rbonus012 & @Coyotesetter partial refunds for shipping for the simple fact that yes there was a period of time that I was unable to ship things out promptly due to a host of work and family related problems hitting me in one go. I've typically always striven to pay for purchases within the day/hour and ship things out within 3 days but I wasn't able to do it for these packages. So lemme know if you want to take me up on the offer guys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom