Has anyone ever felted a limit set with all 43mm chips? (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
If yes, how did it work out for you?

Was there a significant decrease in room on the table to the point where it obstructed game action? 4mm may not seem like much when jumping from 39 to 43mm chips, but if you line up five barrels of chips next to each other, that's 2cm more space than 39mm chips would take up.

I'm considering the epicness of a 43mm limit set, but is it feasible and practical?

I follow limit sets and limit discussion fairly closely. I don’t recall seeing an all 43mm limit set. Usually only the value chip is 43mm, but not the workhorse chip. But that’s not to say it can’t be done. I know there have been all 43mm tourney sets (less chips though)…

Go even further and do 44mm CPC’s
1632532807726.gif

If I could have sold mine I was going to buy 1200 x 43 mm chips lol.

View attachment 783523
The difference between 39 and 43mm chips is literal pennies. I'm definitely going to go 43mm if it's not too obtrusive on play. I think it will be more than fine. Attendance with my local crew usually ranges between 5 and 7 players, very rarely 4 or 8. No more than 8 though. Eight racks of 43mm chips to start out on an 8 foot table shouldn't be a problem, as long as I use the value chips for add ons and top offs. Adding more barrels of the workhorse chip would start to get tight, though.

The difference between 39 and 43mm chips is literal pennies. I'm definitely going to go 43mm if it's not too obtrusive on play. I think it will be more than fine. Attendance with my local crew usually ranges between 5 and 7 players, very rarely 4 or 8. No more than 8 though. Eight racks of 43mm chips to start out on an 8 foot table shouldn't be a problem, as long as I use the value chips for add ons and top offs. Adding more barrels of the workhorse chip would start to get tight, though.

I give every player 2 racks to start then plaques for rebuys and add-ons. We play 7 handed on an 8 person Chan-man table. No problem at all with space being an issue

Last edited:
I love the 43 mm chip. The only problem with an all 43 mm set is that the higher denominations do not stand out as much. only the $5s are 39 mm. But the players love them…….

A3EFE302-ED8C-4850-83D2-082AD55CC597.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom