Has anyone ever attempted a playing cards group buy from Matsui? (1 Viewer)

That settles that. Bummer :(

I did email them again to double-check, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Reactions: Dix
I did email them again to double-check, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
I wonder if they would sell some of their non-customized "office stock" as alluded to on their site...

I’ve got good news and bad news. The bad news is: I was wrong, I was talking about Matsui America’s card lines. The good news is Matsui Europe sells the Angel decks to the home market, and they’re $4.45/deck, PVC, Poker-sized, Jumbo index. There are no minimums, and you can mix and match any colors you want. If anybody wants to run a Group buy, you can just email them at sales@matsuieurope.co.uk

I’ve got good news and bad news. The bad news is: I was wrong, I was talking about Matsui America’s card lines. The good news is Matsui Europe sells the Angel decks to the home market, and they’re $4.45/deck, PVC, Poker-sized, Jumbo index. There are no minimums, and you can mix and match any colors you want. If anybody wants to run a Group buy, you can just email them at sales@matsuieurope.co.uk
This is amazing! :)

Are they based in the UK? Just asking so I know who I can beg to help organize this :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

PM me and we can chat this evening. I want to know some more specifics before I put an interest thread up.

As for the North American contingent, I'll volunteer and be the dropshipper for this if there is enough interest.

Are they based in the UK? Just asking so I know who I can beg to help organize this :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

PM me and we can chat this evening. I want to know some more specifics before I put an interest thread up.

As for the North American contingent, I'll volunteer and be the dropshipper for this if there is enough interest.
They are based in the UK, but I don’t think you need a UK member, because they’ll probably ship to the US, but it’ll just be more expensive, hence the Group Buy.

They are based in the UK, but I don’t think you need a UK member, because they’ll probably ship to the US, but it’ll just be more expensive, hence the Group Buy.
I'm going to send an email to them tomorrow morning so there is a higher likelihood that it is seen as it will be working hours in Europe in the morning. I'm off from work tomorrow so I can do quite a bit of planning on it tomorrow :)

For @surfik and the other EU members, it looks like you can inquire about your own individual orders provided they ship worldwide, but just leave some for us Yankees :D

I'm going to send an email to them tomorrow morning so there is a higher likelihood that it is seen as it will be working hours in Europe in the morning. I'm off from work tomorrow so I can do quite a bit of planning on it tomorrow :)

For @surfik and the other EU members, it looks like you can inquire about your own individual orders provided they ship worldwide, but just leave some for us Yankees :D
Damn Colonists....

Let me know if you guys have any interest in these. NOS.
ad06066194924ed9b75d87b1d0b6baae.jpg
72229a63be9640b9b874b0176bf269af.jpg
705331f3598a4be98b0cb4a5345fc6ac.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom