Has anyone done a "Garage" Mirage tribute yet? (1 Viewer)

eightyWon

Straight
Reaction score
I found it being discussed in an oldish thread but not sure anyone ever actually did it?

Thinking about something like this for my tournament set:

garage.png

5k.png

Mirage tribute set in the works

Non denom limit/circus set with 1000 black (Cincy sec hundo) & 200 green (HSI $25 sec)...no garage tho ;)
First time in a very looong while I was able to buy 10 racks of awsome hundos for 230 per average...so not ALL prices are up

And yes...I murdered them all

Mirage tribute set in the works

Non denom limit/circus set with 1000 black (Cincy sec hundo) & 200 green (HSI $25 sec)...no garage tho ;)
First time in a very looong while I was able to buy 10 racks of awsome hundos for 230 per average...so not ALL prices are up

And yes...I murdered them all
You can't just say that and not post any pictures! ;)

It would be funny if you replaced the palm trees with rakes, shovels, and all the other miscellaneous tools that you find in a garage...
Or pistons and wrenches?

Screenshot_20210924-151809.png

It may be a bit of a leap to get it to look close to a mirage inlay but it might be worth exploring...

For those that don't like "Garage", I might point out that some close alternatives that would utilize the iconic "g" would be:

Garbage
Sabotage
Intermarriage
Massage
Montage

I love it. I'm all about a good punning naming scheme.

I want my first chips to be something more personal, though. I wonder if "Matt's Garage" could fit...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom